CAI Utah (UCCAI) is seeking industry-related article submissions for its blog section on the website.
- Article submissions should be relevant to the HOA industry and written with HOA property managers, HOA board leaders, and HOA property owners as the intended audience.
- Authors are asked for articles to be written in a company-neutral tone, meaning that the article can NOT be focused on the authors company and the services they provide in the same vein as an advertisement.
- Article submissions are an opportunity for the author to explain common industry issues or give advice on specific topics relevant to Community Associations in a way that positions the author as the "authority" on the subject matter.
- While the article must be written in a company-neutral tone, the authors name and company will always be listed under the headline and the authors bio with contact information will be listed at the end of the articles that they receive the proper credit and can be contacted by members.
For examples of previous articles written, please visit https://uccai.com/blog/listing.
- Articles have a minimum length of about 700 words but can also be longer.
- Submissions must include
- The authors name
- The authors company
- The authors credentials/designations (if applicable).
Optional to include with Submission:
- Author’s headshot
- Associated photos
Submission Approval Process:
- Articles must be submitted to Tamara@uccai.com with the subject "Blog Post Submission”
- The article will be sent for review
- The author will be notified upon approval
- The article will be placed in the submission archive until it is published.
- When the editor finds an appropriate issue to publish the article, the author will be notified.
- Once the article is published, the author will receive a copy of the final article for their records.