Support Utah’s Drought Mitigation Actions
What Can You Do?
Start a Dollar Per Door Campaign
Donate $2 per unit/lot in your HOA. Discuss this with your Board, adopt a resolution, and make your annual donation. Learn more about how you donation benefits your community and how you can contribute.
- How CAI advocates for community associations in Utah
- 5 reasons why you should contribute to your ULAC
- What is the Utah Legislative Action Committee?
- Resolution of Homeowner Associations
We must have financial support from those who benefit from these efforts. Our main expense is the cost of a lobbyist. A committed and dedicated lobbyist at the Capital is critical to our success.
- Make your check payable to: Utah Legislative Action Committee (ULAC); Mail to: ULAC PO Box 310, Orem, UT 84059
- Donate online
Sign up to be a CAI advocate.
Advisory Committee Members