Support Utah’s Drought Mitigation Actions
Join the List of Drought Mitigation Supporters
On May 13, 2021, Utah Governor Spencer J. Cox issued an Executive Order Declaring a State of Emergency Due to Drought Conditions and these conditions require mitigation expected to persist throughout 2021. Find details here.
Webinars and Educational Events
EMERGENCY USE OF RESERVE FUNDS
SINGLE FAMILY HOUSING MODIFICATIONS/ADUs
RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS AMENDMENTS
What Can You Do?
Start a Dollar Per Door Campaign
Donate $2 per unit/lot in your HOA. Discuss this with your Board, adopt a resolution, and make your annual donation. Learn more about how you donation benefits your community and how you can contribute.
- How CAI advocates for community associations in Utah
- 5 reasons why you should contribute to your ULAC
- What is the Utah Legislative Action Committee?
- Resolution of Homeowner Associations
We must have financial support from those who benefit from these efforts. Our main expense is the cost of a lobbyist. A committed and dedicated lobbyist at the Capital is critical to our success.
- Make your check payable to: Utah Legislative Action Committee (ULAC); Mail to: ULAC PO Box 951157, South Jordan, UT 84095
- Donate online
Sign up to be a CAI advocate.
Advisory Committee Members